Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This blog is dedicated to my real estate journey...and it is about to start NOW.

Of all the places one could settle in the world, I chose San Diego County, specifically Oceanside. Not only do I love living in this beautiful, warm, sunny, friendly piece on earth; I love the idea of helping others realize their dreams of being a home owner in San Diego too.

I first discovered San Diego at the age of 19 when I blindly moved down to San Diego from Sacramento to attend SDSU. It was my first time ever visiting the city, and I can't say I knew what I was getting myself into. I graduated with a degree in Communication, specializing in International and Intercultural Studies. Met my husband Oliver, got married and moved to his home country Liechtenstein; where we enjoyed 7 years living in Europe.

We made our move back to San Diego a few years ago. Oliver fell in love with Real Estate and now I am joining him as a partner. My experience with internet marketing (SEO, social networking, blogging, ecommerce) will be my speciality within our team.

I just passed the Real Estate Exam yesterday.  I am excited to get started in this industry I've been learning vicariously through my Realtor husband this past year. This blog is dedicated to my journey...and it is about to start NOW.

Melia Indra &
Oliver Indra Realtor
760 805 9336

 

Posted via email from meliaindra's posterous

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blossoming real estate career. I've been living away from CA for 3 1/2 years, but planning on going back soon I hope. I'm not sure where I'm going to live, but I'm checking out all places. I've never lived in San Diego. Maybe you could help me do some research on available homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! How may I best contact you?

    Oliver Indra
    Prudential California Realty
    oliver@prusd.com
    760 805 9336

    ReplyDelete