Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fairbanks Ranch - Bank Owned Homes and a Realtor that Explains It All!

Fairbanks Ranch Comparative Market Analysis Here

Interested in moving into one of the most desirable areas in San Diego? Within the charming and rural Rancho Santa Fe, discover why Fairbanks Ranch is one of the most desirable places to live and the most attractive public school for parents and children. Homes in this area have dropped significantly in the past two years, and with new bank owned foreclosures popping on the market this spring season, it's possible to get yourself a great deal. I'm all about finding and getting my clients in Fairbanks Ranch a screaming deal and want to provide tools for my buyers so they have all the information they need to move forward or walk away. In my blog at http://www.theindras.com I give real data for square footage pricing and tell you what's a good deal, and what isn't. Ready to work with me? Contact me at melia@prusd.com

Melia Indra

No comments:

Post a Comment