Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Caravan: New Listings

Caravan: a bunch of agents tour around to see fellow agent's listings to increase awareness of what's on the market, and hopefully find more buyers interested in that property. Today was my first caravan, and it was pretty interesting. My husband Oliver Indra had his own listing, and it was great to hear the feedback about how the owners fixed up the home, which is information we can share with home owners, about what to do and how to give your home that look that buyer's want.

I also took advantage of all the networking I've done this last year, and decided that those business cards gathered, could be possible leads once I get rolling. So there was a lot of data entry today.

Dogs stayed home alone, and I was so pleased once I came home and saw they didn't shred the house to bits and pieces. Whoow.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment